Monday, March 29, 2010

Drug Dealers, Their Mothers, and more...

Wow!!! $3.30 an hour that's cheap and to think that I complain about my $7.50 an hour with plenty of room for advancement and plus the occasional bonuses. That's why they always say that when you think you have it bad there will always be someone who have it worse.
I feel like this book's purpose is to make me forget about everything I think I know and see those things in a new light. School teachers can't possibly cheat but now that I think about it some of my classmates who made honor roll each semester right along side of me with even higher GPA at times, read at an elementary level, cheat on spelling tests, and can't work through simple arithmetics. People who exist to assist us in problems we don't understand takes advantage in our ignorance for their own benifits_that's pretty much true. Now there's a new one to add to the list, the drug dealers you see in the movies with the buttload of cash don't really have all that money.
If drug dealing is so dangerous and just like any other corporate job then I'd rather go the legal and right way and still have my life if I fail rather than lose my life trying to succeed in a business that's so corrupt. I knew a friend who grew up in that kind of environment and I asked her wouldn't she feel better making money in a good profession rather than putting your life on the line for a few bucks and she told me that it was all she knew so regardless of if it was right or wrong that is the only way she can go. For me it was a little different; I knew I grew up in a bad neighborhood but I was never exposed to drugs or anything_I knew it was going on but I never witnessed anything firsthand so I guess it just didn't effect me and also my family are really close and we keep everybody grounded so none of us would go off and follow the wrong path. I think that for me since I didn't see the crap of drugs I don't want to get into it because I'm not comfortable with it_she's been around it all her life so she's comfortable and trust it. She asked me too, if I could make quick cash would I do it and I told her that no matter what getting involved with drugs was not an option. I want to take care of my family and myself with hard earned money not with dirty corrupt ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment