Monday, March 1, 2010

Images and more...

I do hope I read the right pages.

Anyways on the topic of people always analyzing texts rather then images, I think it depends on the person as for many other things. For me personally I like to analyze images rather than textts. I hate to read and I love to draw so the lesser the words on or in an image the more it is my type of thing. I won't say that I analyze images better than texts or any more professionally but I do like it more.

I know that in the art world there is a technique of making art using ONLY words to create an image so does that count as a text or an image?

I think the main purpose why people quickly take inventory of another person's appearance is just to be aware. You don't just do it with people but with objects and surroundings too. This is why if you were to be called upon to be an eye witness of a crime you will be well prepared to tell your story with great vivid details. Of course some people check other people out for different reasons but overall its just to be aware of what you see everyday.

Its hard to see one thing the same as everyone else because everone has a different brain; a different mind. When you see something one way there will always be someone that sees that same thing another way. The Confederate flag for example is a very popular symbol in the American culture and its really well respected by A LOT of people but there are also A LOT of other people that will see it as something negative.

Its like when an artist create her/his work it is probably a good idea to explain the idea behind it because if it was left for someone else to do it then the original idea may be altered because that person didn't see the work the same way that the artist intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment